Most of you guys use a toner at the first step of your skincare routine!
But, which type of toner do you use?
As you know, there's a lot of formulations of toner.
If you are curious more about it, watch the video on JOOHKY channel on YouTube!
Then, let's talk all about toners!
* Liquid Toner - Most commonly used type & Water-like formulation!
Good for cleaning off the dead skin as second cleansing.
Star products - FEEV Hyper-Fit Balancing Toner,
innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing Skin
* Viscous Toner - A bit viscous!
Excellent for toner packs to deeply moisturize skin from deep inside.
Star products - TONYMOLY Wonder Cermamide Mochi Toner,
MISSHA Misa Gumsul Skin,
Hanyul Red Rice Essential Skin Softener
* Essence Toner - Boost up skin! With enriched nutrients,
effective in controlling the general skin conditions.
Star products - THANK YOU FARMER Rice Pure Essential Toner,
MAKE P:REM Safe Me. Relief Essence Toner
* Ampoule Toner - Highly concentrated. Better for dry skin type rather than oily skin.
Star products - DR.OHKIMS+ Cica Peptide Ampoule Toner,
HOLIKA HOLIKA Mechnikov’s Probiotics Formula Hydrating Toner
* Cream Toner - Deep moisturized and nourished, but non-heavy finish!
Star products - LANEIGE Cream Skin Refiner,
ROOTREE Phyto Ground Purifying Cream Toner
What is your favorite toner formulation among them?
Leave a comment about your pick-me-up toner!
Plus, don't forget to post a review of your toner and get Reward Points!
There are no registered comments.